Wednesday, May 28, 2008

guys are jerks :D

hey . im blogging at 11.33 pm . :) .

these days , boys can really get to your nerves . ;D . once they say break up , is like how kids play toys , never take things seriously . well , im experiencing 1/4 of breaking up experience , just that im not in a relationship . but looking at my crush flirting with someone im close to , is , worse than breaking up . seriously . ): . and some of my friends are experiencing relationship problems , but i , as an outsider can only give advices and all . boys are the ones who hurt the girl most . boys out there , dont get offended . who knows , u're not those type of guys im talking bout ? :) .

niway , forget bout emo stuffs . i was blog hopping just now . and i encounter a jay chou fan , i tink . he's Ngun Tuck Seng :) . he put jay chou songs in his blog , and and he cant get enough of jay chou songs . is a compliment . :) . if you ever read my blog , aite . :D . i cant put jay chou songs in my blog , none of my friends like him except for my dear babe , jasmine han & leaw yenlin . or maybe chow sherlin too . :) . but all my form 2 friends , none likes him. and everytime i shed a tear tinking back bout jay's concert , my friends will be , " hah , jay chou again ? == . " please , i need comfort kan . == . not cricticizing him and more , i knw he's not that hot , but please , he's talented . :) . i really need to thank carissa for being a good listener that day in school , when i cried like shit bout my friends & jay . ahhha . continue . im weird , im happy if ppl likes jay chou . xD . i'll be so excited . :) . serious . and just now during piano , teacher showed me pieces from ' SECRET ' , and one of her students , photostat the whole pieces , of ' Secret ' OST , wah , chun . ;D . im not as loyal as other fans lar , damnit . == . but but , is the thoughts that count . :D .

im tired of blogging . :)

you make me hang on to you like some kind of fool ,
whenever i look at you , i cant stop but drool ,
i need you to tell me what to do ,
is just cause i love you :) .

i just wanna let you know , i love you .
but i dont know how to tell you ,
cause you cant stop flirting with other girls ,
who are prettier and hotter than me ,
but i hope someday u'll remember me ,
cause my love for you , will never be dead .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com