Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my ass :)

helo :D . i havent really blog yesterday , so sorry :) . and nihoo , i had this weird dream today early morning . AHHA . i dreamt of my family and my piano teacher . wth ? == . speaking of piano teacher , i have piano class today :D . cant wait . i just love her . ;D . she's a good listener , and i feel right with her , speaking my problems . and , after classes , we always go makan since we have 30 mins break , and i'll be late for my guitar class , and she'll be late for her student . AHAHA . and and , she's doing her good job as a piano teacher , cause , i'll be going for grade 4 exam and grade 3 theory exam this month . so , she keep on pushing me for exams , i can finish grade 8 before form 5 :) . isnt it great ?




niway , im taking the chance to blog since kor is having his drum class now . ;D . so yeah . and today is such a bored . i just finish watching jay 2004 concert , and it finished 1 hr ago . == . so i've nothing up to do now . and crap , daddy wants me to study ? =.= ' funny . study , during hols ? u kidding me ? =.= . fck man , but i wont :) . of cause not , since when im dat good girl :] .

anyway , i hereby hope Sheila Lee & Claire Cosset enjoy their trips . sheila to hk , claire to redang . left me alone , in , SELANGOR . == . bahh . ;D . luckily aliya & may yin , not going anywhere , no ?






Voon May Yin :) . & brandon chew , at the back .=.=


so yeah , yst nite , culdnt sleep , i was thinking bout my worse experience , so im sharing it out right now :)


My Worse Experience ....

after teacher's day celebration , met jolin & fitri in the canteen :) . went to talk to them . then they ask me to go 5gamma with them . so i did ;D . bell rang , i left the class , wanting to go up , but i was so scare i'll be a loner , so i wait for my friends at the stairs . saw vijune :) . chat with her , and told her im waiting for my friends . but then , nobody else was downstairs , so i thgt , im early ? o.O . then , vjune said she teman me go up and chck . so okay . went up , saw jing her coming out from the boys toilet , saying " wah u late also ar , ms.voo in the claass edi " . i was like ... SHIT . == . then i had to left vijune . XD . and i was so dumb . == . waiting for them , when they're already up there . bahh . i felt so .. dumb . == .

When My Friends Lied To Me , I Cried Experience .

one day , i brought a jay article to school , hoping that katie , vic , and jocelyn can read it for me . :) . then , katie was like , " yoke shan , im so sorry to say but he has 2 years to live " . then i was like , " are u serious , ? omg ! " * burst into tears * . then katie was like , NO NO , i was just joking , dont cry ! . then i brurst into LAUGHTERS cause i was so happy that it isnt true . AHAH . so i cried and laugh at the same time :D

ah , brb . ==

bbackk . == .

mummy was screaming for my name , till the neighbours can hear . she was vacumming , and out of nowhere , a bottle was sucked in , she claims . then i burst into laughters okay . XD . i was like , hah ? wtf? AHAHAH . then , i checked , it was just a paper . == . LOL ! :) .

got to go :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com