Monday, May 26, 2008

im pissed ):

im pissed at d frigging laptop :\ . im posting this at currently 10 pm , when im trying to watch a movie till late night . to be specific , tvb drama series . but the frigging laptop just wuldnt let me . == . i've no idea why , but no sounds just fucking come out from this damn laptop . is frigging spoil , just at the time like this . == . and im wasting my dear eneergy , banging this LAPTOP . == . UGH .



and i wanted to happily blog just , when i check my tagboard , someone said i copied someone ? == . if i did , wad did i copy ? mind spilling it out ? u dont have to tell me who the heck are u , just tell me , wad i copied , and i'll effing change ? kay ? no biggy . but , please no vulgar , cause i didnt fucking called u a whore / slut / bitch / etc. kay ? u dont come and kacau me , i wont do the same thing back to you . if u do , karma . :) . and if i find out , that u're my dear best friend , calling me a bitch , u better watch your back . cause , i might hold a grude on you . :) . remember , revenge is sweet :D .



ah , im frigging relieved right now ;) .

just when i want to post kirtanaa's party pictures , internet aint responding ? == . im partially fucked up . ugh .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com