Thursday, May 29, 2008

smiling pasta :)

heyy :D haven been blogging today , due to the heavy rain and thunder during the afternoon . :) .

and , meanwhile , im bloging while waiting for my smiling pasta ( wei xiao pasta ) to load . that movie reminds me alot of sweet memories . :] . i still remember , he made me a smiling pasta , but he used mihun , eggs and cucumber to make a smiling face on the mee . :D . that day , i wuld never forget bout it . cause , i realised how much you can be there for a normal girl . :) . eventho im trying the best to get over you , but the memories we had eventho we werent together , eventho you didnt like me , i knw , all it worth . :) .

hmm, need to thank my 2 best true friends , teh shao wei & fitri . thanks swei , for listening to my blabs during the afternoon , and , dont worry babe , everything will be alrite , forget bout him aite . :) . i'll always be there for you . fitri , thanks for supporting me , and yes he's an asshole . :D . thanks for comforting me , thanks for everything eventho i knw u for like 3 mnths . :) . the best is you fitri . ;]

sometimes i feel better telling secrets to someone whom i dont usually hangout with , but we're close in another way , like swei & fitri . :) . they are really good listeners and always comfort me and tells me guys are not the only one who i need to survive . saya cinta kamu banyak banyak . :]

ahh ! my wei xiao pasta is done . :) . gona watch soon . ;D

lastly , i wuld like to thank BRANDON CHEW YUN KEONG . ;] .oi chew , thanks for accompanying me till 5 am last nite . :) . thanks for everything you've done , and thanks for thanking me for being nice to you . :) . i owe you something aite . ;D .

byebye :)

----- edit .

oh yes , im editing this post cause im so lazy to create a new post . :) . bahh , im waiting for my smiling pasta to finish loading , cause , just now some error occured . == . whenever i go to my blog , sure internet not responding , and therefore , when im almost finish the episode right , it just poofed ? and now im waiting for it to load . bahh . =.= ' . sue my internet please . :\

i cried when i watching . damnit weih . AND BRANDON CHEW , I DONT TALK BOUT GUYS IN EVERY POST AITE ? :) . okay , maybe for now . == . cause is like .... the jerk . bah , so yeah , sad case . im staying up late every night , finding shows to watch , is not cause i want to . is cause i wanna stop thinking of you and fantasize bout you when i know all doesnt worth tho . so , im always staying up late till 3am or 5 am so when i close my eyes , i dont have to think bout you , i'll straight away sleep . its hurting me in the inside not on the outside . i've no frigging idea why you're doing this to me when i did nothing wrong . bah . maybe , you're right , i m not meant for you . so that frigging lady is meant for you . you say you dont wanna hurt me or any of the other people , but inanotherway , you're hurting that lady's guy . JUST SAY YOU WANNA FIND EXCUSES . :) . you , you ... COWARD . ): . you broke my heart once , and now twice . ugh . :\ . you bastard ! i thought you were different from other guys , but you are just the same with my ex's . i appreciate you for trusting me and telling me so many things . and i decided to stay away from you , since you dont wanna hurt me nor my friends . so thats the only ting which is better for both of us . this is the third time im frigging emoing bout a guy , and cried and cried , and writing it on my freaking blog . all shufflers . == . bah . ): . im sick of waitin for you , IM SICK OF EVERYTHING .

you gave me a hope at the beginning ,
but at the end , you broke my hope ,
just like the end of my world .

i give up . and im leaving .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com