Friday, October 17, 2008

mo jie zuo :)

hello readers :D is almost the end of week already . damn fast . then next week is exam T_T . omg . damn sad T_T .

anyway , TEE RACHEL gave me the jay chou capricorn album today ! * ahh screams * ! but too bad i dont have the poker cards T_T .

i was at the canteen talking and talking . suddenly she gave it to me [ CD+DVD in metal case ; poster ; rubik cube !] :D . i was so happy . i quickly took off the wrapper and look whats inside . i found things bout ellesse , and STICKERS ! :) but disappointly , i couldnt find the playing cards T_T i was so sad . CHEE MING HAS EVERYTHING T_T . NOT FAIR NOT FAIR . * merajuk * .

THANK YOU FOR THE ALBUM MEI :) which definitely costs you rm100++ ! I LOVE YOU & OWE YOU A BUNCH :D .

pictures pictures .


front cover :)


back cover .


inside . CD+DVD .


CD COVER (:


pictures + lyrics + stickers + CD .


poster + rubik cube + CD METAL CASE .


poster :D

well .. overall , I LOVE IT (: . i give a rating 8/10 because i didnt get the playing cards T_T . hahaha . but i love love it . but kind of disappointing knowing that .. those songs my sister sent to me , is REAL T_T . anihoo , im glad that he add in some music effect into those songs :) and obviously change the songs name . if you really listen to the ORIGINAL CD , you can hear that he put in some music stuffs . esp track 5 + track 10 :)

update later :D

------------------------------

back . omg im damn stressed out T_T . everyone asking me bout BM tips . i dont know any lah T_T .

anyway , im switching to a new phone (: . not really new but a SONY ERICSSON used phone ? bought from my sis fren . cause i love z610i pink and she wants to sell it as she has k550i . so yeah . it costs rm280 anyway .

pictures of the phone next time , lazy upload from my phone again . aih .

2 wishes from my wishlist STRIKED

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com