Monday, March 9, 2009

all you think about is her , why ?

i'm so bored , that i've to blog right away .

I'm under medication now , and my medicine makes me go to sleep , but i can't sleep now . pfft .

I suddenly came up with a ' i'm starting to hate ' list .
1)I'm starting to hate that this year is my PMR year ( i'm slow that i only realise now -.- )
2)I'm starting to hate tuitions ! eh come on lah , its been 2 years since i last took tuitions okay ! except for piano , PIANO IS FUN ! thank god i only take tuition for 2 subjects and not 7 .
3)I'm starting to hate school , cause school is damn bored for me
4)I'm starting to hate the tivo , cause there's no show for me to watch .
5)I'm starting to hate my frigging cough .!
6)I'm starting to hate myself for thinking that I could trust everyone in this world as long as I'm sincere .
7)I'm starting to hate myself for being a fool , for thinking that all my dear friends will be with me whenever I need them .
8)I'm starting to hate my phone , cause is damn retarded .
9)I'm starting to hate this world , cause this world is f*cking realistic .
10)I'm starting to hate that i'm still a highschool girl !
11)I'm starting to hate this guy . ( pfft , yeah you . )
12)I'm starting to hate , keeping all my secrets to myself ):
13)I'm starting to hate that I've noone to talk to bout how i'm feeling so down .
14)I'm starting to hate all my moodswings now !
15)I'm starting to hate this list cause it's getting longer and longer .

okay i should stop -.-' before i explode in tears T_T

ANYWAYS , SPM RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS THURSDAY , MARCH 12 ;) good luck KOR :D and other ex form 5's !

COUNTDOWN FOR EARTH HOUR - 19 MORE DAYS !

EVERYONE ! ATTENTION !

EARTH HOUR IS COMING IN 19 MORE DAYS ! AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL TAKE PART ;) CAUSE THIS WILL SAVE THE EARTH ! if one person can do it , why not two ? The earth temperature is rising tremendously , and you want to stop it right ? So , why not take part in Earth Hour , as doing ONE action can already save the world ;) I know how all of you love sleeping with airconds , and you cant off the airconds . But did you know , airconds releases CFC's which also cause global warming ? But now ... came out a better idea in saving the earth , reducing global warming , and still ..you can sleep with your airconds on ! just off your LIGHTS for 1 hour . You won't die right ? SO EVERYONE ! SUPPORT EARTH HOUR , TAKE PART IN EARTH HOUR , TO SHOW THAT MALAYSIANS ARE UNITED !


60 Minutes ; Earth Hour ; We can make a difference !

1 comments:

CareforNature said...

Thanks for promoting Earth Hour! Another way you can recruit people to the cause is by creating a Earth Hour group on Commit21.com. Simply create a group about one action that you will commit to do for Earth Hour and recruit your friends, family, and co-workers to get involved in that action as well. When it comes to climate change, simple actions can make huge differences and Commit21 leverages social media to influence networks of friends, family, and co-workers. Check it out at http://www.commit21.com/

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com