Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V's Day .

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE :D

school was great all week ;) yesterday stayed back for cheer till 5 . before that , at 1 , may yin and i went out to BK along with sheila and claire while they went to McD . after BK , we went back to school . it was already 1.25 , so may yin went to change . waited and all . it was already 1.30 . then may yin ate hurrily and went for cheer . before that , she was waiting for pei hsien , for a long long time , so i accompanied her . then , she left .

Krys and i went for cheer . we couldn't use the gym for i dont know what reason . so we had to go up to the gym and took the mats down to the courtyard . it was frigging sunny , and we were scared of the sun , so yeah . we did flying . we only flew when the sun wasnt that sunny . then later , we danced . but just because it was still sunny , we didnt dance that much , instead we sat down under the shade , and talked ;) and .. soon , mostly everyone left . it left Kellie & her BF :D Kellie baked cupcakes for her BF , and he kept asking us to eat , but it was ... too nice to be eaten ! it was so pretty (: at 4 , Farah ; May Yin ; Shaza & I danced ;D i learned Blue & Green punya dance !

then i left at 5.15 . reached home around 6 ? and when my sis saw the flowers i brought home...

jie : eh ? who give you ?
me : friend ...
jie : who lah .
me : FRIEND LAH 0.0
jie : give me laahh . since this year i dont have any flowers ( cause bf at uk )
me : swt -.- * walks in , and ask mummy where to put the flowers *
* i took out a vase and put my flowers into the vase *
mum : *shouts*who give you 1 ?
me : friend lah ..
jie : of cause a boy lah . 3 flowers means i love you .
me : REALLY AH ? 0.0

yeah , i dont know flower meanings okay ;D anyways , then bath , and da da da . i slept at 7 .. and .. i WOKE UP AT 9 IN THE MORNING TODAY ;) so i slept for 12 hours straight . since i skipped dinner last night , i drank milo and ate some bread . then .. around 10 , jie woke up . and then after 15 minutes , suddenly .. a taxi appeared infront of my house .

jie : eh mii , you call taxi ah ?
me : who call ? * peeps window *
mum : no ah ..
me : ITS FLOWERS LAH DEY .
jie : HUH ? FLOWERS ?
me : for you isit ? -.-
jie : eh eh , help me go out and take ...
me : you sure ah ?
jie : yeah lah yeah lahh .

and it appeared to be a dozen of roses with a card ;) kononya no flowers , huh JIE ! you beat me okay !

left over pics , using JING HER'S SUPPERR 8.1 CAMERA PHONE ! :


flash sucks . MAY & ALIYA ;)


where you shaza ?!


OH THERE YOU ARE :D HIII ! *waves*


Aliya :D :D


sepet sial .

exam's THIS COMING SATURDAY . DAMN SCREWED . HAVENT EVEN STUDY . FUCK .

i tink i'm going to change my link right after exam aite ? cause this is going to be my last post till the exam's over , so MISS ME PEOPLE :D


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com