Friday, February 6, 2009

tagged by Maine ;)

Directions :
Once you've been tagged ,you have to list down 16 random things , habits or goals about you .At last , choose five people to be tagged , listing their names and why you chose them .
here we go :D
1) I don't bath in the morning . I did try to bath in the morning for a few days , but now .. its not a habit anymore . Oh well .
2) I adore pink alot . Do you ?
3) I want a boyfriend . No , i'm not desperate . This is random right ?
4) I should talk bout my goals now .
5) My first goal is to get 7A's for PMR , duh .
6) My second goal is to be a singer .. like .. it will ever come true -.-
7) I love all my lunch buddies :D :D 11 girls + 14 boys .
8) School is boring . Agree ? No wait , School is fun , with friends !
9) I'm wearing a Pink Paul Frank T-Shirt , and a Mr.Bean pajamas pants to match it .
10) I love to sing . I sing at least once a day . Eventhough , its out of tune , i'll just continue and will never stop .
11) Taylor Swift Rocks right ?
12) My habit ... what's my habit ? Oh . I need an afternoon nap at least thrice a week.
13) I wonder how does it feel , going clubbing ? I would love to try !
14) Smoking sucks , never smoke .
15) I forgotten that my mummy's birthday was on 3rd february , and i didn't wish her . Great .
16) Finally , the last one . I'm listening to the way i loved you - Taylor Swift .

I'm tagging :
1)SheilaLee
2)ShazaHazwani
3)VoonMayYin
4)AliyaSyaqira
5)ClaireCosset

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com