Friday, April 3, 2009

Confessions of A Shopaholic ;)

before i begin ,

I WON 2 PASSES FOR DAVID ARCHULETA , LIVE IN KL !!!
*screams YAY & HAPPY DANCE*
thanks to DiGi !!!
i know i know , i said Fuck you DIGI the other day ,
AND NOW .. I TAKE IT BACK !
LOVE YOU DIGI TO DEATH ;)
THANKS FOR YOUR TICKETS !
AT LEAST I DIDN'T WASTE MY 10 BUCKS !
DAVID ARCHULETA ! * YIPEEEE*
hope that my mum will allow me to go .. *cross fingers*
or else i'll consider giving it to my friends instead .
i'm going to try to win it again , with another phone !
extra tickets , i might give it to people / sell them :D :D

just came back from ou . watched Confessions of a Shopaholic with my sister ;) and it's ze' bomb . ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED ! WOOT :D and .. LUKE BRANDON IS HOT ! MAY YIN , YOU'RE RIGHT :D :D Tarkie is hot too ! he's damn cuteeee ! too bad he only have a few scenes ): REBECCA ( Isla Fisher ) is damn cute & preeety . the way she acts , is damn cute !

enough bout it . today's school was just okaay ;) after school , went to MCD . and then went Starbucks to eat . Shaza was inside , and it was already 1.26pm , so i followed sharon ; aurelia ; shu wain back to school . went up to the gym . and i only could fly my flyer like .. 2 something cause BOTH OF MY BASES WERE LATE ): so yeah . then around 3.40 , went down to get a drink . saw Wi-Liam & Zaqir . went and have a chat with them ;) and saw Wi-Liam's smexy new car . and then went back up , danced a little . at 4pm , came back down cause i thought my bro was here already . saw Zaqir & Wi-Liam . Had them to drop me at courtyard cause i wanted to sit in his new car , and i was so lazy to walk . :D

Zaqir claims that i scammed him . cause he asked me to go yumcha with them at AC , and .. i went in the car . Then when Wi-Liam dropped me at the courtyard , Zaq was like ' I THOUGHT YUMCHA ?! ' LOL :D sorrrry ! I have problem pronouncing malay names maaan ! I called Zaqir , Zaqri today ! yeah , embarassing ! then , Redza , his last name is Ramzan , i called him Razman ! OMFG XD

after Zaq + Wi-liam left , shaza left also , I talked to Redza ;)

me : What's your full name ?
Redza: Guess .
me : Mohammad Redza Bin Ali ?
Redza:Mohammad Redza Bin Ramzan .
me : Oh okaaayy . Mohammad Redza Bin Ramzan . I only remembers 2 malay full names . Shaza and you .

* when i'm going home *
me : Bye mohammad Redza Bin Razman !
Redza : It's Ramzan .
me : OHHH ! SORRY !!
Redza : I thought you said you remembered ! !

LOL :D and Redza thought I was mixed ! as in not pure chinese !!

Redza : Are you chinese ?
me : Do I look like Chinese ?
Redza : No .
me : What do i look like ?
Redza : You look like British Chinese , but you're name is Chinese , so yeah .
me : AHH . So smart . Yeah I'm british Chinese . My dad is Chinese , Mum is British . How you know ?
Redza : I have a friend whose Half british half chinese * talks bout the girl *
me : Actually I'm pure chinese . HAHAHAHA

I told my mum after that .. then now .. whenever she looks at me .. she'll say " EH YOU DO ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE BRITISH CHINESE , IN ONE GLANCE " . AND i'll give her the -.-' look .

ViJune followed me home . and when we reached home , my bro went out of the car , without off-ing the engine . He came back in . andd ..

Bro : Why you never off the engine hah ?!
June&Me : Hah ?! but you're the driver . Aren't you suppose to ?

Then .. we wanted to go in the house , Vijune asked me to go in first . then we walked in , and i realised that ... she didn't close the door ! XD

me : Oh yeah lah , Vijune , no need close the door laaahh ?
June : OMG SORRY SORRY * rush to the door *
me : HAHAH that's why i said i wanted to wait for you to go in first XD

Then she and my bro went to Ou to buy tickets for me and jie . Then when they came back .. Vijune also left the door opened !

me : Vijune , you dont need to close the door eh ?
June : OMG OMG SORRRY !
me : HAHAH NVM NVM !
June : I want to close your wooden door ! It's damn weird .

Yeah , she's curious bout my wooden door :D that's likely my day .
I've cheer tomorrow , but I can't go , cause my mum wants me to concentrate during tuition and not be so tired ): BUHOO !

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com