Monday, April 13, 2009

Rock & Roll baby ;)

TOMORROW'S HOLIDAY :D
but i still have chheeeerr ):

Leftover pictures from David Archuleta Showcaase .


A THOUSAND MILES :D


ANGGEEEELLLLLSSSSS ;)


Farah babe :D


KING OF THE ROAD .


Galaxie Mag .


Claire Chua ; Me ; Sheila (:


FARAH FARAH FARAAAAH :D



Down angle :D


MANA ARCHULEETAAAA ):


LALA POSE ;)


omg FARAH , we HAVE SO MANY PICTURES ! -_-


my love love lovelies :D


trussst me , i wasn't posing -.-' FARAH is though :D :D

ITS HARD FOR ME TO UPLOAD THE VIDEOS LAAAHH . WHYYY ! T_T i'll try again latter !

now i'll just blog :D

about this funny incident * inside jokes *

i was having tummy pain after lunch and i asked Sheila & Chee Soong if they were having tummy pain too . Then Chee Soong asked me go shit , but i said i didn't want .

Jamie : Where isit pain ? At the abdomen or ?
Me : I dont know . It's up here .
Jamie : You have a tapeworm inside .
Me : HAH ! serious ah * looks at eugene *
Eugene : Yeah , it's possible .
Jamie : Yeah then later the tapeworm will eat your stomach walls & everything . * he ; wai tong ; eugene were telling me everything about tapeworms until I was damn afraid ! *
Jamie : Yeah you have a tapeworm inside . * LAUGHS *
Me : * weirdd .. * JAMIE , ARE YOU PRANKING MEEE !!!!!
Jamie : * Laughs along with Eugene *
Me : OMMMGGGG !
Jamie : You just have a stomach wind laaaahh ! Sorrrrryy !

YEAH I GOT PRANKED BY THEM T_T believing that i have a tapeworm inside my stomach :D

here you go , DAVID ARCHULETA'S VIDEOS :)


A Little Too Not Over You (:

currently , I can only post this vide up . OH GOD T_t

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com