Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm ready to let you leave .

OH FUCKNESS MAN ):

my bro and dad is going to watch Shinjuku Incident WITHOUT ME t_T they didn't even ask me / tell me bout it . and they only told me bout it , like AFTER THEY BOUGHT THE TICKETS ! i'm feeling like a fool now ! and just now my dad ask me where did i go yesterday .

dad : kor kor didn't buy ticket for you isit ?
me : *nods head*
dad : where you went yesterday ?
me : i went ou .
dad : for what ?
me : watch movie .
dad : with who ?
me : with jie jie lah .
dad : what show ?
me : one movie lah .
dad : WHAT SHOW LAH ! * he shouted*
me : an english show lah .
dad : you watched already yesterday , today still want to watch .
me : IT'S A DIFFERENT SHOW LAAAHH .
dad : YOU NO NEED TO STUDY AH . EVERYDAY WATCH WATCH . *went down*

*translated from chinese *

LIKE WTF ! OMFG . if you do actually notice my whole conver , it kind of actually show that I'M F*CKING not close with my dad . i'm watching different movies right , like that also cannot . Not like i'm watching the same movie . UGGGGGGHHH ): and not to say , I dont want to study also right . I KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAAY . I DONT NEED YOU TO JUDGE ME / CONTROL ME . I'm already 15 , growing up . PFFT . JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ! (that's what i feel like shouting to him) just give me a break can't you ! this family has always been your way , has always been what you decide ! How bout us ? You're not the only one in this family okay ! We have feelings too , and not because I need your money now , I could have took others and leave you right here ! That's why , I can't wait to really earn my own money and not counting on my dad . But , I dont seem to have a hoice .

I JUST NEED A RUNAWAY TICKET ! ):

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com