Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zero Gravity !

todaaaay school was cooool :)

during the morning , Stanley , Claire and I were talking about David Cook & Archuleta . He asked which one better . OF CAUSE ARCHULETA LAAAHH ! FUCKING CUTE LOR T_t omg !can go crazy bout him weih . anyways , both of them also quite good lah :D I very the greedy ! David Cook has the man look and look quite hot (: his voice is damn matured , me love matured voice :D but Archuleta , DAMN CUTE ! HIS VOICE AND SMILE CAN DEFINITELY MELT A GIRL'S HEART ! SERIOUSLY t_T and when he reaches high pitch , OMG , LAGI MELTING MAAAN ! HIS VOICE IS JUST DAMN GOOD :) both very good :D

then Stanley asked , who we'll have sex with . Honestly , Cook . -.-' I can't even imagine Archuleta having a girlfriend , or him kissing a girl . seriously -.-' but still , JUST SO YOU KNOW , ARCHULETA ( if you ever read my blog ) , I WONT MIND TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND :D CAUSE I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX , AND YOU'RE JUST SOOO CUTE T_t

Skipped 1 period of K.H , for leo meeting (: before it started , Brandon , Sheila , Eugene and I were talking about so many stuffs , and Brandon was being the funny joker :P He told me bout this ' future plaaan ' . Then , stressed for K.H -.-'

Ditched choir , went for cheer instead ;) I've been ditching Choir this week , LOL . I heard so many about ze'bitchy teacher in choir . Mmm . Shall get a chance to meet her . Cheer wasn't that progressive at all . No music , nothing at all . Just a few of Twist Ups and countings / dancing . Hope tomorrow we'll have a progressive cheer practice :D :D

This Sat , X' COUNTRY ! ALL RED HOUSE MEMBERS , PLEASEEEE COMEE AND QUALIFY ! 1 POINT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE , YOU KNOW ! ( writing this on behalf of red house & lay pin )

Laypin : THOSE WHO DON'T GO , JUST SIT AND ROT AT HOME . DON'T EXERCISE , AND DIE OF DIABETES OBESITTTYY !

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com