Friday, April 24, 2009

Destination unknown :)

this week has been a hectic week , full of sports & cheer prac . I can just die under the sun everyday , as ... IT DOESN'T RAIN THAT OFTEN ANYMORE ! WHY AH WHY ! and it's frigging sunny , till , your handphones can be roasted and water can be boiled -.- i bet , we put an egg under the sun , wait for 2 hours , we sure can peel the shell and have BOILED EGGS TOGETHER :D :D

Thursday 23/04/09 .

was really in a pissy mood in the morning , for i don't know why . Then later , Shaza ; Sheila ; Claire and I sat on the same bus together to the stadium :) reached , and have to say bye to them . was finding everywhere for plug .. and we found ! next to the toilet -.-

we plugged in the radio and started dancing . yada yada , practising . had some funny moments , but that's should be only kept to red house :D :D then later we had our cheer rehearsal . before that , cheered for some events . then after that , continue with practising and everything . then left stadium .

was on the bus with Carissa ; Sharon ; Aurelia and Lay Pin . was telling Carissa everything bout our REDS :D Sharon can't stop shouting , GO , FIGHT , WIN . then reached school , was damn hyper :) and we started practising and everything . everyone was just fairly stressed out , cause of the damn sun .

around 3.50 , went over to MPSJ stadium to practise , so that we can know the tracklines . Mico ; Sharon ; Krys ; Aurelia ; Maine and I were kind of talking bout our cheer , and also bout some people :D :D we reached MPSJ , and started to practise . finished our whole cheer routine :) and left around 6 .

I was damn happy when I bathed . When the water started to pour on me , I COULD FEEL IT'S LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN :D :D that's what u'll feel like , when you're sweaty and as tired as me . I konged straight away , as my legs were killing me . Slept early .

Friday 24/04/09

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY , EUGENE GOH HON PIN :)
my good buddy :D
remember our * inside secrets * ahem .
OH , I HAVENT SHOW YOU THE * OURDIRTYLITTLESECRET* YET !

wished eugene the first thing I saw him . Then had assembly for 1&1/2 periods . and Red is still going SECOND :D Then , lepaked around with REDS . Aurelia ; Sharon ; Ariel & I then went for break :) had nasi lemak and everything . other cheerleaders , joined us later . and we laughed damn alot :D :D BONDING TIME ! then went back , and started to practise everything . yada yada , cheer routine and all . Around 1 , went out with Kellie ; Sher-Maine ; Charmaine ; Steffi for PORK NOODLES behind taylor's business college :D :D we waited 45 minutes for that bowl of noodle . Killing our time only ! But it was a nice hang out though :)

Reached school around 2.30 . Everything became a lil more serious . Ariel was going through a hardtime . And thanks to something , we were so motivated and determined to do our whole routine again , and this time being video-ed :D :D I'm sure we did quite good :) and I was just damn happy after that . I got so high , and I started to talk crap and scolding everyone * in a joking way *

Me : SHERLIN !! GIVE ME 3 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU LIKED RED CHEER !
sher : cause , yoke shan rocks , yoke shan rocks -
Me : GIMME GIMME MORE , GIMME , GIMME GIMME MORE !
* everyone burst out into laughters*
Krys : WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! she's saying you rock , and you sing gimme more !
*it's a you gotta be there thing *

another thing ..

Me : KRYSTAL ! GIVE ME 5 REASONS WHY YOU LIKE OUR CHEEER !
Krys : I like our toss ...... .. ... ... and our cheer dance .
Me : What cheer dance ? 0.0
Krys : * showing me the wtf * how come you dont know what cheer dance look * *
Me : OH OH , THE CHEER DANCE * dance a few steps *
Krys : * laughed *

I just love Krystal . Yes lah , kampung girl , you just ROCK :D

then we had a few breaks , and practised more and more . Then around 4.15 , we had our break :) sat down and had some bonding time . Yenlin was talking to Su Mae and I bout some sweet sweet stuffs :D :D then around 5 , i left .

Eventhough cheer practices are really tired , but i had fun being with my girls , although it wasnt that good and everyone was stressed out :)

SPORT's DAY IS JUST TOMORROW :D :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL RUNNERS WHOSE RUNNING FOR TOMORROW EVENTS , ESP KELLIE CHIN A.K.A RED'S CHEER CAPT ! KELLIE , WIN A GOLD PLEASE :D

Good luck to May Yin ; Natalie ; Farah ; Nina ; Katie for your cheer aite :)

Good luck to RED'S CHEERLEADERS ! SHOW EVERYONE WHAT WE CAN DO :D AND JUST HAVE FUN :) This year was just awesome with you girls :D :D

Good luck to other cheerleaders too :) Have fun cheering tmrw !

have to wake up at 5.30 tomorrow , oh dear . Gotta reach stadium at 6.30 . Screw me T_T

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com