Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WHY NOT SRIKL ):

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT , SRIKDU HAVE WON FOR THE DAVID ARCHULETA SCHOOL THING CONTEST ): SO HE'LL BE GOING THERE TOMORROW ( that's what i heard ) WHY OH WHY ?!! WHY NOT SRIKL ): ): SERIOUSLY T_T UGH . saya sangat jealous now :X

DAVID ARCHULETA , I WANT YOU HERE ):

okay , i shall stop archuleta-ing .

i will be skipping first 2 lessons tomorrow , cause i'm going school late . SAY YAY ! : D you know why ? i'm having my Piano exam tomorrow . SAY FUCK ): ): hope i won't screw things up , hope i'll get a pass with distinction / merit or .. fine i won't ask for more . JUST A PASS ? ): please please * prays to god * will be going to Hilton Hotel for that ;) and my examiner is a british if im not mistaken ! :D :D please .. A MALE PLEASE t_T

okay . going to run for my maths homework now !!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com