Monday, August 24, 2009

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you.

Shithole. This feelings are back, again! I'm having a celebrity crush, again! Few months back was DAVID ARCHULETA. now is BOYS LIKE GIRLS!

AH T_T i can't get those feelings off lah. the more i tell myself, to just treat them as normal singers, i can't -_- is like , MARTIN & PAUL. WHO CAN EVER RESIST MAN. and every night, before i sleep, i've to watch a video of them :) :) well, JOHN & BRYAN ARE CUTE TOO! HEH. they're just perfect lah.

p.s:// SHEILA, MARTIN IS NOT SCARY! HE'S SO CUTE!

LoveDrunk album is coming out on september 8th! can't wait can't wait :) carissababy promised me that she'll buy me that album for my present :P because, she pranked me. wtf.

SHE TOLD ME THAT YUNHO ( her current love ) REPLIED TO HER TWITTER SAYING THAT THEY'RE OFFICIAL COUPLE OR SOME CRAP. and i believed, and i go checked his twitter. But it didn't have, and she told me she was pranking me -_- .

MY LOVE DRUNK ALBUM HONEY. I'M WAITING FOR IT :)

anyways, back to my life. woke up at 7.45 a.m today. Got ready and everything. Went down, studied a little. Then 8.15, headed to BU3 school. went up to the classes and looked for my name. Was texting with teerachel all the while :)

Then the paper started at 9a.m. I took like 45 minutes to finished it. and I wanted to leave the class earlier, BUT I WAS SO SCARED :X cause like nobody stood up or anything. Till this guy stood up and passed his paper, so i just followed him :P heh. then tried to call mummy to fetch me, but so ngam my phone out of credit. thank god, sheilabobella sent credit to me :) thanks honey.

Mummy was late. I went home like 30 minutes later -_- went home, watched some tivo, studied yada yada. you know what i mean.

.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
but but i want to sing to u now cause i've the mood!
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
HAHAHAHA
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
wait i try to look for it.
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
im very in the mood
Redzzzzza says:
haha
Redzzzzza says:
my new pm * he changed his pm to " i'm very in the mood" -yokeshan.
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
screw it.
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
i forgotten where i put it.
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
WTH
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Redzzzzza says:
ahahahaa
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
HOI : P
Redzzzzza says:
HAHAHAH
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
take if off
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
AHAH
.&`sнαИ*∞εϊз♥ says:
*it
Redzzzzza says:
take what off?*brows*
Redzzzzza says:
AHHAHAHA
Redzzzzza says:
new pm* he changed his pm to" take it off"- yokeshan.

funny boy :P

addicted to: two is better than one- boys like girls.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com