Sunday, June 1, 2008

:D

its 5.15 am :D and im blogging . currently chatting with misspiongmeiting & mrbrandonchewyunkeong :) . chatted for like an hour , and it was so fun ? i mean i was so happy and i got super high yet lame . it was the conver which i never had it for a long time . i have never been so happy in the conver for months i can tell :] and thanks to them for accompanying me :) . and , they really made me laughed like some kind of crazy woman :D . and glad that misspiong solved her probs with lee's and chew's help :) . * proud proud *

and , chewyunkeong has a blog :D CHEWW. go visit , leave a tag . and he's such a nice guy :) his my bestest guy friend and listener :] . and im planning to combine the pic of chew's ; piong's and eugenegoh's . :) . they're my awesome three listeners :D . be very jealous cause i have them . :] . esp , cheww , thanks for helping me out with every probs . from the day i cried cause of jay , u were there to console . and now , im crying for a guy , u're also there to give me advices . thanks dude . :D . and piong , thanks for listening my blabs and listen bout i talk bout my best friends & love life ! thanks babe .

hmm , im pretty sure that i do have lotsa best friends like TGF , SJSY , eugene & brandon , 4 more other guys in 2beta :) . and lots of more like swei ; nina ; nat ; farah ; fitri ; jolin etc :D . thanks for being there for me you guys . you know who you are , cause u wuldnt wan me to list out , as is tremendously long :D

oh and mei ting taught me lotsa tings , wad's racecar terbalik ?
---


-------------




---------------------

its RACECAR :D hahaha damn cool right ? :) and au revoir means bye in french . i never knew that . claire , why didnt you teach me ? :D . hahah kidding babe . :]

so gnit ( ting ) is sleeping so she can be an angel during her church later . and keong's currently , bathing ? == . at 5.30am :D . remember this for your whole life man :)

i guess im gona cont my drama :] byebye

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com