Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mei Ting :D

oh well , its 29th june , 12 am :) . so it means .. its MEI TING'S BIG BIG DAY :P
HAPPY FOURTEEN BIRTHDAY , HONEY :)
thanks for ur advices all these while .
we wasnt really close till the mid year hols ..
when i had so many probs ...
and u left a tag in my blog ..
saying ..
if i need someone , i can always talk to you..
well , i did :) . then we started being closer than ever ..
along with brandon chew :D .
those lame convers we had from 12 midnight till 5 /6/7 morning :)
and , i remember i stayed up late till 7.45 just to wish u have a safe trip in ur camp :P
ahahah , love you sayang :) . hope u have a wonderous one .
and im sorry for not getting u a present :D .
well , i sort of pranked her / surprised her . i told her that i have to off at 11.50 .. then , she was so desperate for my birthday wish to her lah >< . so .. it kind of ruined my plan , but niway , i wished her happy early birthday . then , round 11.50 something , i went off . then .. at 12am , i called her :D p.s : we haven hear each other's voice before :)
me : hello , is this piong mei ting ?
mt : yeah .
me : do u knw who i am ?
mt : no .
me : oh , happy birthday .
mt : thanks . who are u ?
me : guess ?
mt : whats ur first letter name ?
me : erh .. im not a close friend of urs .
mt : have i meet u before ?
me : er once .
mt : YOKE SHAN .
me : shit . damn it ): . oh btw i was pranking bout i was about to off . AHAH .
mt : you EVIL !
me : but HEY , I SURPRISED U :P . chat with u in msn
mt: okay ..
me : bye !
mt : BYE : D
ahhaha , so yeahh . i guess she was happy i called lah :) . and quite surprised ? HAHAHA XD . well , have a great one babe :P . love love you :D .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com