Sunday, June 1, 2008

ugh !

oh yes , jay went to hk for a sichuan fund rasing :\ . and he eventually performed . BUT I DIDNT WATCH HIM SING . THANKS TO MUM ); . she wanted to watch other channels , so she keep asking me to switch so i did cause she keep saying , aiya jay chou so popular , surely last one . then kay lar i believed . so till now , IT ENDED . AND FUCK , I MISSED IT ): . IM SO SADDD & ANGRY :\ . AND FRIGGING CRYING . i mean , i believed her and i was so excited bout it , even when my daddy told me , i screamt . UGH TT .i hate this feeling :\ . NOOO .... JAY TT . i only saw him playing d piano , not sing :\ . i know you people will say , its just a singer and u dont have to be angry at your mum rite ? i mean , if u were me , u will understand , but u arent ): . so keep your mouth shut TT

` mei ting , where are you TT . wan talk to you badly . :\

ugh . TT . and and , my mum didnt buy dinner ? i mean she did . she bought for her , kor and dii ? :\ . she missed out one more packet TT . and i ask my sis to tapau mcD since she's out . but she's busy dating , until her own sister die also dont care . bahh TT . wad family members i have man TT .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com