Sunday, June 22, 2008

dedication post :D

its 12.18 am , and im thinking , ALOT :D . i would like to mention a few tings :)

well , chew , im glad you're happy now :) . and , you can .... do anything you want , including * inserts " you know what im tinking " * AHHAHA XD , and i know im lame . sigh :) . thanks for everything lah chew , including your super , cool , usable , advices . AHHA XD . i will be there for you aite :] .

oi piong ! :D . you ah , kita sama sama punya XD . we experience almost the same thing . but of cause you better lah :) . u're relationship with you-know-who is better than mine :D . and and , SEAFOOD EVERYDAY FOR YOU , SURE ENOUGH HOR ?XD . * im typing these when u told me bout it , so no choice to post it here * :P . that girl a , i feel so comfortable with her , eventho , we only met once and she knows everything bout me :) . im glad she's always there for me :D . and a crying shoulder lah . she , ze BEST 8D .

may may may , you're OKAY already :D . good man , u've lost weight , not saying that u're fat or what , but u're happy bout it , so I AM TOO :D . aliya , thanks for listening to my blabs on friday eventho it wasnt long . :) . COOSSSET , hope you enjoyed your thumbelina today :) . and , thanks for listening to my LAMEST JOKES ON EARTH :P . SHEILA , MY SISTER :D . not that we look alike , but we think alike :) . UHAH ! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE YO :] . and sheila , that frigging horny jerk , ignore him dah :D . thanks for listening to my unhappies in class :) hazwani , thanks for mengayut telefon dengan I :] . and , chillax bout d camera . u'll buy it one day :) .

brandon LIM , thanks for entertaining me everytime i go online , without you , i sure stone infront of the comp =.='' . jing her , yes you lah . * not knowing if u read my blog , but still incase if u find out and ask me :P * you know me very well lah kay :D . and thanks for ... making me laugh everytime . XD . stanley , you you , MY HI5 BUDDY :) . thanks for making me laugh in class lah , without u in class , i sure damn bored one == . hong ming ah , thanks for scaring me that time weih . XD .. kidding >< . but , u're a nice nice caring guy as i know ;) .

TEH SHAO WEI , sorry for not able to go ou today >< . had yoga , and im so sorry babe . but guess what , someone is getting older . oolala :D . chia yunfern , dont tink bout youknowwho too much until u forgotten me == . next time , bang into him somemore :) .

im sleeping alredi . byes :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com