Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh great , its monday D: *edited :)*

oh well , its monday =.=' . nothing special :D .

reached school around 7.35 and ... my 2 sayangs [ claire & shaza] were fighting , just for a CHAIR =.=' . if its a boy , i wouldnt be so surprise . but HELLO , a chair ? -.- '' . then was assembly , i was .. so lazy cause my head was hurting like shit . no idea why . then during the assembly , i kept talking to sheila . AHHAHA XD . assembly was boring . and thank god i didnt have my nails caught . claire , you were right :P . then ... stayed in class . that was when my mood became real bad cause of some probs im facing . then , break was suppose to be at 9.30 , but it shifted to 10.05 for i dont knw why . didnt go down for break . stayed in class with the boys :) . they tried their best to console me .. but i was stoning >< . so yeah . thanks brandon lim & brandon chew for trying so hard to cheer me up . and jing her , im so sorry for ignoring u lah == . wasnt in a great mood . sigh . then changed for gym . basically i was kind of a loner .. cause ... god knows the reason why :) .

then .. we lined up , and thats when things got better , thanks to my " mummy " , katie lee :) . she was such a sweetheart to give me 2 big hugs which i've never gotten in for like .. a long time :D . and , she really tried her best to console me tho i was really so emo towards her ;\ . SORRY TT . then we went for gym :) . did some warm ups , then we had to do walk up handstand , gosh TT then we had this new equipment which is climbing up a rope . DAMN COOL :D . and coaches said , at least one from this 2 classes must go up and touch the top . oh well , noone did . i wanted to cause claire said she will pay me 25 bucks if i do , but .. my leg kept slipping off ): . then .. was lunch ;D . after that was , english . mrs.k didnt come . and shaza was locked out of the class for 20 ++ minutes . and .. when sheila went in the class , wai tong hit her boobs . oh dear ..

sheila : i hope im not flat now TT
me : hah why ?
sheila : just now i coming in , wai tong hit me lah ..
me : er , i dont tink it is . i can see its not flat :D

ahhaha . then , we had to go to the library cause mrs.may wong relieved . then .. was k.h :) . after that was maths . i was super duper high that time . i kept irritating claire & brandon lim , and maybe sheila , a little ? :D i couldnt shut my mouth up . AHAHHA XP . then was bm . oh well , boring . but i was trying so hard to pay attention :] . then was go home time . i had ian , stanley and jing her to teman me to sec canteen . thank god they were there . cause i dont like walking there alone >< . and i heard this form 1 guy kena expel .... cause he was crying then stanley went to talk to him , then i heard lah . then went to sec canteen , i heard chen hui kena expel also . =.='' oh well .. then ian , and jing her goot to go :D . then after a while , i had to go :)

then reached home , i had a fight with mum in the car lah . then i kept showing her the " look " and ran to my bed and cry TT . i cried frigging 5 times today ); . 1 time , was when talking to brandon chew . 2nd was when the guys were playing in class , and i was tinking over something . then 3rd time was in the toilet when i was changing . 4th was when i was talking to katie over my probs . 5th was when i reached home TT . ahh ): . i cant stand crying everyday ;\ .

maybe katie was right lah . every problem will come to an end , and u'll realise u've overcomed it , so , just stay strong and dont think bout it :D . if it wasnt of her , i wuldnt laugh so much during gym and after . :) . thanks alot babe ;D .

had mcdonalds for tea since jie was being such a nice person to drive thru with me since mummy didnt buy food . god TT . oh , im going to go study right now :D . if i can concentrate :P

-------------------------------------------------------

ah , edited :D . im not in a mood to study cause i was tinking back bout today . and .. i cant study without music TT . and i cant find any other thing to do either than blogging while loading my show . :\ i was super dumb and blur today ): .

it was when we were walking down to the library , i was like touching my pocket , " shit where's my hp ? " then i quickly ran back to class while having my babes waiting for me , SORRY TT ! then when i went back to class , i checked my whole place , and desk but dont have ..

me : eh , did u all see my purse ? * talking to the guys *
ian : i think so ..
me : WHERE ?
ian : there ! * points at me *
me : * look at the back , at tisha's place * WHERE?!
ian : u're holding it !
me : hah ? * looks on the books im carrying * OHH , THERE IT IS . XD
*guys burst out in laughters * * i burst out in laughters too , thinking how stupid i was *


AHAHHA i was so blur >< . seriously i dont knw what have gotten into me :P and .. just now at home also , i dont knw what did sumting stupid >< . and my sis kept calling me S-T-U-P-I-D ! great . im done . byes :)

so what if i dont know your secrets , and so what if u dont tell me . i dont friend u just because of ur secrets :) . not like some pathetic fucked up bitch who is desperate for secrets :\ . i friend you , for who you are , and for those friendship we had for 1 year ++ . and tho , that bitches are trying to steal you away from me , which made me damn sad this whole day ): . and thinking back , " our friendship will sure last long " that phrase . and also our memories last year , when it was just both of us . we still managed to survive on each other . and from that moment onwards , i knew u were my true friend . cause u didnt leave me / abandon me , when i didnt have any friends last year . and i swear to god , i appreciate that moment alot :) i would like to say thank you , u knw who u are :D . and .. so what if those bitch trying to steal u away , i know i will at least have a place in your heart :D .

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com