Wednesday, June 4, 2008

everything's not normal )=<

its 12.51 am :D . woke up at 4pm today . slept at 6 am yesterday . when daddy woke up for morning jog , then only i sleep . :) . i was so afraid that he will suddenly open my door , and scold me for not sleeping :\ . if he does , im gona say , * yawn * good morning daddy , i just woke up . HAHAHA . if only he believes :D . wanted to like sleep for a little while longer , but then it was raining heavily , and those thunder and raining sounds , got me so annoyed . == . so i went down and eat then watch tv . :) . then watch sky of love again . == .

me : jie do u knw a japanese show call sky of love ?

jie : isnt it the ken's show , mandarin ?

me : nola !

jie : oh , then i dont knw .

me : is soo sadd . and romantiic :) .


jie : mo liu . ==


if u dont knw what mo liu means , its sort of calling me lifeless ? :D . i kept watching tv the whole day . and guess what ? i finally watched dicey business , and its episode 22 ! mummy dont let me watch cause she doesnt wan me and kor to get influenced . == . well , there are such thing calls internet ? and kor and i told her , she was like , HAH ? WHY CAN ? well i dont blame my mum for not being educated :) well , from small to big , everytime i go to aunty's hse , sure gamble and stuffs . how do u expect me not to get influenced ? == . nonsense . and , i was asking my mum how to play " showhand " ? and she was nagging . == . oh , this remmebers me sumting funny . XD . during exam week ... the guys brought cards , and played . i tink it was on the saturday when we had chinese exams . niway ... jing her & zhou wei were playing cards .

me : what you playing , what you playing ?
jh : cho dai di . wan play anot ? come play lar
me : aiya ... okay lah okay lar :)

so i was about to win , i was so excited ... then suddenly jing her was like , EH , WHO SAY I PASS . so i screamt lar . cause i was soo .. tak puas hati . then he was so happy because he won . he was like , YEAHH ! then ms.voo , was beside him . AHHAHA , it was so funny :) . still make me cracks into laughters . then , ms.voo asked them to go see nathan , but then luckily he didnt come . so the guys were save , or else im into deep trouble cause i made them cant play cards for that period . if u dont get it , it sort of a , you-got-to-be-there-thing .

i dont like my layout :\ cause is like the words are too small . stanley i agree lah , i cant even read it myself :) . i tink im just gona use those blogger's skin , easier . :) iim gona continue my devil beside you .

byebye :) . before i leave , the pictures to entertain you readers :D


Cosset Chin Yie :D




Nur Haznina ! :)



rizal syok-sendiriing with my phone . :D . tsk tsk :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com