Monday, June 30, 2008

great TT

oh well , i just asked daddy if i can fix my handphone who has been dead for like few months and i didnt tell him .

me : daddy , can u give me money to fix my phone ?
dii : why u wan fix ur phone ?
me : cause the software old edi , need to renew .
dii : hah what u mean ?
me : cause when i on now , is like black out . then will restart .
dii : how much ?
me : rm90 .
dii : HAH , RM90 ?!
me : yea
dii : where and when u fix ?
me : centrepoint and this wed .
dii : why cannot go cousin bro shop ?
me : cause i dont knw the price , shud be more exp lor
dii : really mer ?
me : aiya , nvm lah .

omg man TT just 90 buck for a software is frigging cheap alredi :\ sumore i dont even knw whether got increase price anot ): . ahh ! why must i be the unlucky one :\ kononya , " youngest get everything " TT is not like i dropped it or what right . just that time in school , i off-ed it , then cannot on edi :\ shaza even knws bout it . WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG WOR ? NOT LIKE I PURPOSELY GO DROP IT OR WHAT RIGHT TT U TINK I WANT MY PHONE TO SPOIL ALSO AH !! OMIGOSH . UGH ):

i guess im goin to blog later or something :\ seriously , not in the mood TT

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com