Tuesday, August 26, 2008

this is the time of my life :D

So I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life
heeello readers , good evening :) i sound so formal =.='

nihoos , yesterday was like FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL after a week of holiday . i came late to school =.=' ! niwayyy .. first period was maths . and guess what , i didnt do the maths hw , AND I DONT HAVE COURSEWORKMARK then =.=' grrr . ); aniways , i've nothing to say bout school :) school have been such an ass . not like i hate it , but everyday , im so TIRED for school TT and seeing thiings which i dont like to see . sigh TT may yin , may yin . tsk tsk . * shakes head * we're just both the same :D .

my blog's so dead . =.=' yes i know , my blogs sucks . but actually i blog to release my feelings . hehe . nihoo . en.aliff is not teaching us BM , pn.idayu is still :D yay ! well , she's honeymoon-ning now i guess ;) and our new sejarah teacher , is cik Chandra . well , during her class , i can concentrate better lah :D

im going off :) going to edit my blogskin ! STAY TUNE FOR MY NEW BLOGSKIN ;D
tuning in : time of my life - david cook

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com